Cyberattacks worldwide cost businesses more than $400B annually. How can you, as a Microsoft partner, help your customers to improve their cyber security effectively? Register for the webinar ‘Improve your customer’s security effectively!’ on Tuesday February 4th at 11AM CET and find out!
By providing your customers with an independent assessment of their Security & Compliance posture based on facts from their hybrid IT environment.
Every organization wants to improve security. Though, many organizations struggle with limited security budgets and with disalignment between IT/Security and Business Management. To overcome this obstacle, organizations need an action plan based on facts to improve security.
During this webinar, we will explain how you can launch a co-funded campaign to deliver these assessments using the Cyber Security Assessment Tool (CSAT). The CSAT enables you to provide you customers with a quick assessment, delivering a risk- and fact-based report with recommendations of how to address these challenges with Microsoft software. In addition to addressing rapidly changing cybersecurity threats it also demonstrates to the relevant authorities that your customer is actively working to improve their security posture.
Value for Microsoft Partners
- Actionable recommendations on how to optimize the customer’s security, both organizational policies and technical improvements.
- Incentivise customers to act now by helping them align Business and IT/Security management with one common truth.
- Become your customer’s strategic trusted advisor on security.
- Limited time and effort required, scalable approach.
- Outcomes drive Microsoft 365 and Azure sales and deployments.
During this webinar you will learn how the CSAT helps you to perform cybersecurity assessments to help your customers improve their security. Furthermore, we will go into the options to deliver these assessments in a funded campaign.
If you do not want to miss out on the possibility to provide your customers with these security assessments, fill in the form and let’s discuss Go-To-Market!